Website conditions of use
These terms and conditions ("Website Conditions of Use") govern your ("you" or "your") use of the website which we BGP Services, trading as "BGP" ("we" "us" or "our") operate from the URL "www.bgp.bg" ("Website"). By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any part of these Website Conditions of Use, you must leave and may not access or use the Website.
- Use of the Website
Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices and comply with the other terms of these Website Conditions of Use you may:
- retrieve, download and display the content of the Website on a screen;
- print copies of the content of the Website for your own personal use; and/or
- download and store the content in electronic form.
In using, downloading, displaying, printing and or storing the Website and its content you must ensure that:
- documents and related graphics made available or otherwise displayed on the Website are not modified in any way;
- graphics on the Website are not used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies.
You may not use this Website or its content:
- for any commercial, profit-making or re-sale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of all or any part of this Website or its content (including without limitation property listings, descriptions and prices);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the Website, or any portion of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or web site connected to this Website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the Website by any other person;
- to send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk e-mails or messages ("Spam"), chain letters or otherwise to interfere with or disrupt the Website or the networks through which you access and use the Website;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition you may not in relation to this Website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text, layouts and formats which we use on the Website;
- meta tags or any "hidden text" which use our name or trade marks.
Except as expressly permitted in these Website Conditions of Use, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Conditions of Use are reserved to us.
- Intellectual Property
This Website and its content including without limitation all photographs, graphical images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this Website), is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Using this Website does not give you permission to use any of the trade marks, designs, and/or logos contained within it or to copy the "look and feel" and get-up of the Website or those of any of services or products.
- Disclaimer in relation to Content
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the Website and its content is as accurate and up to date as possible, we can not guarantee this will always be the case. Details of properties advertised on the Website are based upon information provided to us by the developers and/or sellers of those properties and accordingly.
- all prices displayed on the Website are subject to contract;
- all photographs, floor plans and drawings displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract for sale of the properties;
- all internal and external measurements of properties advertised on the Website as well as details of their distances from nearby villages, towns, historical places, airports and general locations are approximate only.
- Availability and Connectivity
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the Website is available at all times, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee this will always be the case or that the Website will be fault or error free. If a fault occurs, please report it to us by emailing us. Occasionally we may suspend or restrict access to the Website to allow us to carry out essential updating, maintenance and repairs. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to restore your access to the Website as soon as possible. Use of this Website requires internet connectivity and telecommunications links. You are responsible for any costs or charges that you may incur in using the Website.
The Website is provided "as is". Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Website we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, complete or error-free. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical difficulties you may experience with the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website and to the properties and prices advertised on it at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable statute and common law, we disclaim all express and implied representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings or terms as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the Website and it's content. We shall not be liable to you or any other person (other than by reason of fraud) for any loss or damage which may arise from your access to, use and/or misuse of the Website and/or reliance on its content, including without limitation:
- loss of business; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and/or loss of data;
- additional and/or unexpected expenditure and/or costs (including without limitation legal costs and costs of additional works);
- loss or damage, which arises from your use or misuse of the Website or any of the information or materials made available to you via the Website; and/or
- other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our associate companies, agents and other suppliers.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") on the Website are provided from time to time solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Sites accessible from this Website.
- Links to the Website
If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "BGP" logos or marks;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any "BGP Services" trade marks and/or logos displayed on the Website without express written permission from us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the above permission to link to our Website where you are in breach of these Website Conditions of Use and take any other action we deem appropriate. You shall indemnify us fully for any loss or damage suffered by us or any of our associate companies where you are in breach of the above permission to link to our Website.
- Alterations to these Website Conditions of Use
We reserve the right at any time to make changes to these Website Conditions of Use and such other policies as we may notify you of. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the Website. If any of the terms of these Website Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, they will be deemed severable and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
If you breach these Website Conditions of Use and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development