- The Information We Collect
- Information you provide:
When you enter into agreements with us or enquire in relation to the services which we offer and/or subscribe to our update service or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services.
- Information collected automatically using "cookies":
Whenever you interact with the Website, we receive and store certain types of information using "cookies". We describe how we use "cookies" below.
- Information from other sources:
We receive information from third parties in the course of providing services to you from time to time (including in the processing of payments.)
- How We Normally Use Information About You
- respond to your enquiries and provide you with updates relating to our services;
- process requests for services and supply those services to you;
- process payments;
- communicate with you about properties and our services (including) promotional offers;
- update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website; and
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you (including name, address, phone number and e-mail address) ("Personal Information") in the following situations:
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
Associates, Agents and Subcontractors:
From time to time we request other companies to perform functions on our behalf including processing documentation, sending customer communications, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Updates and Promotional offers:
If you have consented in advance we send you updates and information on our promotional offers. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us.
In any transactions (e.g. buying or selling of companies or business units) Personal Information is generally is one of the transferred assets.
Fraud / Credit Risk:
Where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organisations.
With your consent:
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
If you are resident in the European Union please note that we transfer Personal Information you provide to us to our associate offices in Bulgaria the data protection laws of which differ from those of the European Union, and you expressly agree to such transfer for the purpose of us providing you with the information and services you request.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
- To enable the personalisation features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line).
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect from you. Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please DO NOT send any sensitive information such as credit card details via email.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disabling / Enabling Cookies
You can accept or decline "cookies" by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable "cookies" you may not be able to use all the features of our Website.
- How to Contact us
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development