It is important to find the right home and loan to match your plan or budget. Mortgages are used by investors wishing to make large value purchases of real estate without paying the entire value of the purchase up front or by individuals with limited financial capabilities. With available low interest mortgages, home ownership is not only a great source of pride, but can generate rental income and profits through price appreciation or can mean significant tax savings. Bulgarian mortgages with no lender fees are available for almost all the apartments offered by BGP. Now in all our branches the Home Lending Experts would provide to you all the information and offer you the most suitable for you option.
- 8 reasons to get a mortgage with BGP
- Increase your property portfolio
Why not consider using your capital to increase your property portfolio by buying several apartments instead of one? As an investor you should consider that you’ll gain money on the investment not only by price increases but also by renting out the property. The demand for rental properties is very high and therefore there is good income earning potential. The capital gains and rental incomes will most likely exceed the cost of the money used to finance your investment properties.
- Earn profits by making alternative use of your money
If you chose to save your money and take out a mortgage you would have the alternative to invest the money in business which can provide returns much higher than the mortgage interest.
- Increase your protection
The bank does a survey of the property to ensure that it acts as suitable collateral for the loan. We are selling only apartments in complexes approved by bank inspectors.
- Using services of BGP you could save up to 100% of all lender fees
Bulgarian mortgages with no lender fees are available for all apartments in “Cotton Tree”, Byala, “Dream Lake”, Pamporovo, “Royal Cove”, Kavarna, “Grand Redenka”, Bansko and 8 more exclusive developments in best holiday areas in beach and ski resorts in Bulgaria.
- No additional collateral requirements
The only collateral needed is the apartment that you are buying itself -- not other existing property or other assets.
- Take advantage of pre-launch and off-plan properties
Leading residential developers in Bulgaria have agreed to participate in our off-plan mortgage program by allocating exclusively pre-launch and new phase properties. BGP professionals have carefully selected these properties to give every buyer a good selection on prices and location. Our off-plan mortgage plans include low deposit of maximum 10% plus three or four small regular payments during the construction period with a low interest Bulgarian mortgage secured on the property for the balance of 60-70% of purchase price.
- Simple procedure, flexibility, and personal service
BGP Services Ltd specializes in a complete service and the guaranteed protection of our clients` interests. BGP experts and solicitors handle all the administrative and legal paperwork on your behalf FREE of charge. You can apply before choosing a property so we can give you an approval in principal. You can arrange everything from home by telephone & post, or by email.
- Use “All under one roof” service, offered by BGP Group of Companies
Our consultants give guidance throughout the entire process of searching for the right property, and, working to our customer’s requirements. The same team will make it possible to find the most reasonable conditions to obtain a mortgage, perform examinations of the money market, organize the book-keeping, provide legal services, maintenance, manage, repair, furnish, build, and resell property.
- 8 Required documents
- Passport copy of the loan applicant
- Credit report consumer loans - credit cards overdrafts leasings for the last 12 months
- Credit report House mortgage loans for last the 12 months
- Statement from the main Bank Account for the last 12 months
- Copy of the labour agreement
- Certificate for paid taxes and absence of other government collection charges, issued by the Regional Tax Department
- Income tax form P 60
- Last employer's payslip
For more information please send us an email.
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development