The special features that lift Cotton Tree apartment complex high into the list of other first class tourist complexes and aparthotels are that it is splendidly located on the main street of Byala and within a 5 minute walk(250 metres)to the wide sandy seashore. This proximity to the beach will ensure sea views to more than half of the apartments in the building and the complex offers a full range of services and facilities which will ensure superb leisure choices for your summer vacation.These apartments combine quality, original architectural concept and the quality of materials plus lack of compromise in its building standards. East Management Ltd is another of the main advantages of the Cotton Tree Beach Club as both a supplied technical service and management system and a full package of services that relate to the letting of the property, are offered by one of the most respected companies in business in Bulgaria. The complex consists of 49 apartments, these are: 8 studios, 37 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom apartments. Also available for sale are 22 parking places in the underground carpark in the building, offering mobility, security and comfort for the users of the complex. All apartments are sold together with a relevant part of the land on which the complex is built and this price is included in the cost of the apartment.
Located 49 km south of Varna and 67 km north of Bourgas, the town of Byala differs from other locations with its picturesque landscape of hills that run into the sea. At one time there was a greek fortress here but today there are nice houses and holiday apartment complexes. Byala is a sea resort where the gifts of nature determine that the development of the town will be a centre for complete sea tourism.The wide beach strip combined with a broad leafed forest, the favorable temperature and the cleanliness of the sea water all offer optimum conditions for healthiness and recreation along this coastline. 6 km south from Byala is Obzor, named by the ancient greeks Heliopolis (City of the Sun). North of Byala it is worth visiting a place called , “Cherny nos” / “Kanarata“ , a virgin location where the wide strip of sand is the only thing that separates the forest from the sea. About 30 km to the north is located the tourist complex of Kamchia. The port of Byala is the only one between Varna and Nessebar and after finishing the renovation of its reconstruction the facilities of the port will include yacht services ensuring the best conditions for the time of sailors stays. There will also be passenger hydrobuses, high speed ships and hydrofoils, cutters and fishing boats. The excellent conditions for water sports support the development of yachting and surfing, with competitions in these sports taking place there for several years now. Byala is a small but thriving Bulgarian town with a pure unpolluted nature and with wonderfull conditions for both residence and tourism.
The complex Cotton Tree Beach Club has been issued Act 14.
Bulgaria, Region Varna, In Byala (Varna)
Underground parking: 22 parking lots for sale;
Varna Airport, 59 km
Varna 49 km
0.25 km The beach
Pool / Sea / Woodland
Services and amenities
24-hour reception & room service
Secure surf storage
Wi-Fi Internet throughout the whole complex
Tourist transport for sight-seeing and Airport transfers to Varna and Burgas
Car hire facilities
Parking spaces in secure underground garage
Barbecue area in the garden
Beautiful garden with lighting and pathways
Laundry inside the building, working 7 days a week
Cotton Tree Cafe-snack bar
Outdoor swimming pool for adults with childrens section
Main advantages of the property
Cotton Tree is a mere few minutes stroll to the fine sandy beach and in the opposite direction a few minutes walk will take you to the shops, restaurants and bars in Byala.
Byala itself is a new up and coming resort close to its sister town of Obzor.Its closeness to the beautiful city of Varna but with a great location of its own makes Cotton Tree a new and exciting possibility and you can purchase at a great low price.
Many now think that Byala will become a major new sea resort in Bulgaria and have already purchased in the town and area.
The list of amenities is large at Cotton tree and will contribute to you enjoying many sun filled days by the pool, but you can also enjoy the beach, eat or shop in this lovely little town.
Great transport links will ensure that if the quiet beach life gets too much in Byala a short trip to the lively city of Varna will keep you entertained.
Plasterboard - latex painted
Laminated flooring or terracotta tiles
Highest quality laminated floorings
Bathroom and toilets
Fully fitted with shower cabinet and all accessories, toilet bowl, wash-basin, and the highest quality and latest types of floor and wall tiles
Solid front door and internal doors of MDF
Solid, all covered with insulation for maximum protection and efficiency
PVC double glazing with internal sealed units
Highest quality laminated floorings
Good standard of finishing throughout
All apartments will be equipped with air-conditioners
Each complex needs serious and thorough servicing and the maintanance of its common parts where quality and high standards are of key importance. East Management has a highly qualified team of administrative and technical staff combined with a well developed network of servicing and booking offices throughout the country.The experience and scale of the company allow it to offer full quality servicing of the facilities, the infrastructure, the common parts of the building and the individual apartments. East Management Ltd. provides the following:
• 24 hour security of the whole area of the complex and the common parts of the buildings, as well as the parking spaces and garages
• maintenance, painting and repair of the common areas of the building and the complex
• repairs and maintenance of the roads and regulating of all alleys for cars, parking spaces and garage cells
• cleaning and maintenance of the common areas of the building – inner yard and swimming pool
• maintenance and renewal of the green areas within the complex
• maintenance of the electrical, clean water and sewage systems as well as all other instillations and facilities on the area of the complex
• organisation for the collection and payment of the expenses for water and electricity of the common parts
• rubbish collection etc.
• The maintenance fee is 0.68 Euros/sq.m per month (VAT incl.).
Private property management, maintenance and letting services provided by East Management Ltd:
Among the reasons most people are interested in purchasing property in Bulgaria, is the good rental return of the investment and constant capital growth. Because of the fact Bulgaria gains wider popularity in accordance to both ski and beach resorts and turns into preferable destination for foreign tourists. Real estate properties in Bulgaria have big potential for letting out and hold out prospects for good occupancy and therefore good return of the investment. Important precondition is the integration of Bulgaria to the European Union, which leads to investment in infrastructural improvement, preservation of cultural and historical monuments and development of tourism as one of the most profitable economic sectors. Marketing situation at the moment allows gaining rental return of about 6% first year and 8-10% during the second and next years. This rental return depends on several factors: location of the property, condition (furnishing, reconstructions), advertisement, etc. In relation to the letting of commercial properties and holiday apartments in Bulgaria, East Management company organizes:
• property marketing & advertising;
• arranging property presentation and advertising including presentation of the property to tour operators and travel agencies;
• full accounting, tax payment and property expenditures;
cleaning and laundry;
• cable television, Internet and telephone installations;
• supply of all necessary licenses and rental documents;
• transportations from and to airports, bus and train stations;
• key management and more.
Property management package
As part of East Management network Cotton Tree Beach Club will have a first class property management. The annual management fee of 400 Euros per year covers the following services:
• Snagging list for your property after completion (photos included). Co-ordination and arrangements with the developer, inspections, etc, until all problems are fixed.
• Management and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
• Organisation of any and all maintenance required at the apartment, inclusive of regular cleaning, change and laundry of linen, preparation of the apartment for rental, daily cleaning when the apartment is occupied by tourists, etc.
• Regular communication with you the owner in case of any unexpected event, and to produce at your request documentation for any and all expenses made on behalf of the property.
• Organisation and payment of any and all expenses relating to the property to third-party suppliers: eg: bills for power and water supply, cable TV, Internet subscription, cleaning and the general maintenance of the apartment, including repairs and renovation as required etc.
• Web access to the bookings made for your apartment by the tour operator, so you can see the availability for yourself, friends and family, or check your rental income.
• Organisation of the issue of any categorization papers, licenses or similar required by the law for the short-term or long-term rent of the property.
• Organisation and the payment of the annual property tax and waste collection fees (funds must be supplied by the apartment owner).
• Organisation, filling and submission to the tax office of the annual tax statement and payment of any and all tax due by the apartment owner for income relating to rental of the apartment.
• Marketing the property to tour operators and travel agencies for rental to their client base of tourists.
• Reception desk services and dispatch, key services to incoming and outgoing tenants/visitors.
• Registration of the tenants as foreign citizens with the local police station as required by the law.
• Holding funds on behalf of the apartment owner, to be used against outgoings directly related to the apartment or common parts under the terms of the virtual freehold.
• Organisation, book-keeping and the storage and maintenance of all records and received invoices, payment receipts and other documents from third-party service providers, agents, local authorities and tax administration bodies etc.
• Representation of the apartment owner and protection of his/her rights and execution of his/her will before any and all third-party service providers, agents, local authorities, tax administration bodies and tenants etc.
The apartments are offered for sale unfurnished but with an alternative option for purchasing a fully furnished and fitted apartment.
The full furniture pack includes everything necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists, including:
• Furniture for bedroom - beds, wardrobes, dressing table
• Furniture for living room - soft furniture, coffee table, TV cabinet
• Furniture for kitchen & dinning - table, chairs and fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, built in oven, hobs, extractor.
• TV in each room, audio/video system (DVD, CD, MP3) • Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen implements • Linen, towels, bedding etc.
• Curtains or Blinds
• Carpets, Decorations, Paintings
For more information and prices please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furnish BG Ltd is a leading furniture delivery company in Bulgaria.
They provide complete furnishing packages and interior design for residential properties, holiday apartments and villas, hotels and offices.
With many years of experience and highly qualified experts, they are able to furnish your Bulgarian property and turn it into a cozy home.
Furnish BG deliver furniture, appliances, linen and accessories from the leading Bulgarian and foreign producers in large quantities and this allows them to offer the best possible price for the highest quality.
Their helpful staff will give you good advice and do all arrangements on-line, saving your time and efforts.
The company offers a complete service including advice on colour schemes, painting and decorating, advice on home furnishings, and sourcing furnishing and accessories.
• To buy an apartment in the complex you do not need to set up a Bulgarian limited company. The property could be purchased by a person.
• According to the Bulgarian law, to own the relevant ideal shares of the land, which are transferred together with the apartment, a foreigner needs to set up a Bulgarian limited company.
The fee for company registration is 600 euro and it is paid in advance together with the first payment for the property. The annual company accountancy fee is 200 euro.
• You do not need to come to Bulgaria to reserve the apartment and sign the preliminary contract or the company registration documents. If you prefer, you can use the services of BGP lawyers to represent you in Bulgaria.
• Additional expenses related to the purchase:
- Notary fees, with VAT included – they are determined as a percentage of the selling price of the rate for notary fees.
- Registration fee for registering of the title deed at the Registry agency – amounts to one thousandth of the selling price of the property
- Local tax depending on the location of the property as it differs in the different municipalities but it is about 2-4 % from the selling price of the property
- Bank charges
These expenses are usually paid by the buyer.
• The selling price of every property includes 100 Еuro remuneration for BGP Services for the technical service for the completion of the deal. This amount is described in the service contract between the parties (the agency and the client) and the client is issued an invoice for this amount.
• The full selling price /less the amount of 100 euro/ is described in the title deed for the purchase of the property. The buyer receives an invoice for every payment he transfers into the seller’s bank account.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring the ownership of the property, in two months’ period after the date of the signing of the title deed, the property should be declared in the local municipality. In case the client requests, BGP can perform this service free of charge.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring ownership of the property he/she owes annual property tax and waste collection fee for the newly acquired property. The amount of the tax due is determined by the municipal council of every municipality and represents thousandth of the tax evaluation of the property. The tax evaluation is determined based on many factors such as size, location, year of building, improvements of the property, etc. Thus, the amount of the tax for 2008 in the city of Varna for property which is declared as “main” residence is 2, 1 per thousand calculated on the tax evaluation of the property.
The amount of the tax for waste collection fee is also determined for one year and differs in every location based on the decision of the municipal council. The fee for the city of Varna for 2008 is 1, 80 per thousand based on the tax evaluation of the property.
• Each buyer must ne aware that renting out the property, providing it for use or selling it, as well as other activities related to the management of the property should be declared and taxed according to the approved order in the Bulgarian legislation. The profit gained by a judicial body after the sale of an own real estate is taxed according to the Law for corporate taxation with 10%.
Income gained from the sale or barter and other free of charge transfer of ownership of a real estate by a source from Bulgaria are taxed with final tax generated/ paid in favor of foreign physical persons, as well as other income, strictly described in the law and the tax rate is 10%, for physical person – 15%.
• There are no hidden costs related to the purchase of the real estate.
The prices and the availability are constantly updated. Prices are final, inclusive of VAT
• To complete a property reservation for a workweek, you are required to submit a 1000 euro reservation fee via a bank transfer to a BGP bank account.
• The amount will be deducted from the purchase price of your property upon receipt of the first instalment.
• The reservation fee is non-refundable in case of a purchase cancelation or withdrawal.
15% deposit (minus the reservation fee), when signing of the preliminary contract
40% second payment, within 30 days after signing the preliminary contract
40% third payment, within 60 days after signing the preliminary contract
5% fifth payment at completion, when signing the notary deed
DISCOUNTED WITH 3%
20% deposit (minus the reservation fee), when signing of the preliminary contract
75% second payment, within 30 days after signing of the preliminary contract
5% fourth payment at completion, when signing the notary deed