Pomorie – one of the most beautiful Bulgarian towns is situated on a narrow rocky peninsula, 3.5 km. long, 20 km. away from Burgas, 18 km. from Sunny Beach and 10 km. from the airport. The beach strip, encircling the bay is covered with sand rich in iron. The climatic conditions here are extremely favorable both for the holiday and healing procedures. Thanks to the slowly cooling seawater the autumn is warm and long.
Pomorie is a prospering resort and a mud-treatment centre. The curative firth mud, extracted from the bottom of the saline lake is used in the treatment of variety of illnesses. A clinic of cardio-vascular diseases and cardiac surgery including hospital, sanatorium and hotel parts is being built near the town.
The most outstanding event in the cultural life of Pomorie in the summer, which has already become a tradition is Yavorov’s Days in honour of Peyo Yavorov, a Bulgarian poet, held within the National Week of the Sea. The genuine charm of the cobbled streets, the romantic sea front and the trim houses make Pomorie a desirable place for investment and recreation.
“Lazur 2” Complex is a modern monolithic construction in accordance with the latest architectural standards, which is being built with high quality materials to meet all European requirements.
All apartments in it will be fully air-conditioned, with Internet and telephone connection and a fire alarm system. The complex has apartments of various sizes to offer – from 43 to 94 sq. m. They are sold finished as follows: with PVC windows, laminated floors in the rooms, ceramic granite in the halls, living rooms and balconies, fully equipped utility rooms, armored front doors, fully fitted kitchens with the appliances included.
Bulgaria, Region Burgas, In Pomorie
Burgas Airport, 10 km
Burgas 15 km
150 м Beach
Services and amenities
- Cocktail Bar
- Bank office
- An open-air kindergarten
Main advantages of the property
- Only 150 m. from the sea
- A modern, monolithic construction, which is being built with high quality materials
- The complex is situated unusually attractive area in the town of Pomorie
• To buy an apartment in the complex you do not need to set up a Bulgarian limited company. The property could be purchased by a person.
• According to the Bulgarian law, to own the relevant ideal shares of the land, which are transferred together with the apartment, a foreigner needs to set up a Bulgarian limited company.
The fee for company registration is 600 euro and it is paid in advance together with the first payment for the property. The annual company accountancy fee is 200 euro.
• You do not need to come to Bulgaria to reserve the apartment and sign the preliminary contract or the company registration documents. If you prefer, you can use the services of BGP lawyers to represent you in Bulgaria.
• Additional expenses related to the purchase:
- Notary fees, with VAT included – they are determined as a percentage of the selling price of the rate for notary fees;
- Registration fee for registering of the title deed at the Registry agency – amounts to one thousandth of the selling price of the property;
- Local tax depending on the location of the property as it differs in the different municipalities but it is about 2-4 % from the selling price of the property;
- Bank charges;
These expenses are usually paid by the buyer.
• 200 euro is BGP’s remuneration for the technical service for the completion of the deal and it is described in the contract of mediation signed between the agency and the buyer. You will be issued an invoice for this amount. No additional fee for preparation of documents and lawyer’s fee is due in case the buyer decides to use BGP Services lawyer’s services to represent it in front of the different institutions, notary publics regarding the purchase of the selected real estate.
• The full selling price is described in the title deed for the purchase of the property. The buyer receives an invoice for every payment he transfers into the seller’s bank account.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring the ownership of the property, in two months’ period after the date of the signing of the title deed, the property should be declared in the local municipality. In case the client requests, BGP can perform this service free of charge.
• Each buyer must be aware that after acquiring ownership of the property he/she owes annual property tax and waste collection fee for the newly acquired property. The amount of the tax due is determined by the municipal council of every municipality and represents thousandth of the tax evaluation of the property. The tax evaluation is determined based on many factors such as size, location, year of building, improvements of the property, etc. Thus, the amount of the tax for 2008 in the city of Varna for property which is declared as “main” residence is 2, 1 per thousand calculated on the tax evaluation of the property.
The amount of the tax for waste collection fee is also determined for one year and differs in every location based on the decision of the municipal council. The fee for the city of Varna for 2008 is 1, 80 per thousand based on the tax evaluation of the property.
• Each buyer must ne aware that renting out the property, providing it for use or selling it, as well as other activities related to the management of the property should be declared and taxed according to the approved order in the Bulgarian legislation. The profit gained by a judicial body after the sale of an own real estate is taxed according to the Law for corporate taxation with 10%.
Income gained from the sale or barter and other free of charge transfer of ownership of a real estate by a source from Bulgaria are taxed with final tax generated/ paid in favor of foreign physical persons, as well as other income, strictly described in the law and the tax rate is 10%, for physical person – 15%.
• There are no hidden costs related to the purchase of the real estate.
Payment plan 1:
Nonrefundable deposit of 1000 euro. – 80% first installment by the signing of the preliminary contract
-20% second installment by the receiving of Act 16
Payment plan 2:
Nonrefundable deposit of 1000 euro
-50% first installment by the signing of the preliminary contract
-30% second installment by the receiving of Act 14
-20% third installment by the receiving of Act 16
Payment plan 3:
Nonrefundable deposit of 1000 euro
-30% first installment by the signing of the preliminary contract
-30% second installment
-30% third installment the receiving of Act 14
-10% fourth installment by the receiving of Act 16