Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 13 Ma
- Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone - Novinite.com
- In six months alone, real estate prices in Bulgaria have jumped by 12%, showed data of the Association of Real Estate Brokers. In Sofia, the average price is about EUR 1,000 per sq m. There is growing interest in deals in new construction real estate. read more »
- Tue, 21 Ma
- Personality in the News Awards 2017 - Novinite.com
- European ambassador, a representative of one of the leading economic sectors in Bulgaria– real estate and Mayor were honored during the 16th year awards for ,,Personality in the News'' for Novinite Group. The awards happened during a special ceremony ... read more »
- Tue, 21 Ma
- Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria in January 2017 was 54M euro - The Sofia Globe
- Investment in equity, including in the real estate sector, stood at 0.1 million euro (compared to an outflow of 38 million euro in January 2016) and there were no re-invested earnings (versus 84 million euro a year earlier). Receipts from real estate ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Ma
- (LEAD) Bulgaria takes 'all necessary measures' to enforce UN resolution against NK - Yonhap News
- Bulgaria also said that it has informed the North about restrictions "in the use of real estate property owned by the North" for any purpose other than diplomatic activities, and asked Pyongyang to take the relevant measures. "The Republic of Bulgaria ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Ma
- Fibank leads Bulgarian blue-chip gainers, SOFIX edges up - SeeNews
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] was the most traded blue chip on Wednesday, as 241,330 of its shares changed hands at an average price of 2.105 levs apiece. Eurohold Bulgaria [BUL:4EH] was the top decliner among the ... read more »
- Tue, 21 Ma
- M+S Hydraulic leads Bulgarian blue-chip gainers, SOFIX up 0.43% - Renewables Now (subscription)
- The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of real estate investment trusts, fell 0.12% to 108.18 points, after edging down 0.23% on Monday. The BG TotalReturn30 index, in which companies with a free float of at least 10% have equal weight, rose ... read more »
- Mon, 20 Ma
- Eurohold Bulgaria's share price rises in brisk trading, SOFIX up 0.25% - SeeNews
- The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of real estate investment trusts, fell 0.23% to 108.31 points, after edging down 0.23% on Friday. The BG TotalReturn30 index, in which companies with a free float of at least 10% have equal weight, edged ... read more »
- Mon, 06 Ma
- Bulgarian REIT Balkan and Sea Properties plans capital hike to finance investments - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), March 6 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian real estate investment trust (REIT) Balkan and Sea Properties [BUL:5H4] said on Monday it plans to raise up to 21.6 million levs ($11.7 million/11 million euro) in a capital hike in order to finance ... read more »
- Fri, 10 Ma
- Bulgarian blue-chip index SOFIX hits highest point since Nov 2008 - SeeNews
- Bulgarian real estate investment trust (REIT) Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] was the most traded blue-chip company, as 41,104 of its shares changed hands at an average price of 2.114 levs. The stock closed at 2.114 levs, 0.14% lower compared to the ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Ma
- NEVEQ investors put 2 mln euro in Bulgaria's EnduroSat, Israel's CannabiTech - SeeNews
- The portfolio of NEVEQ II includes technology company Bulpros, biometrics solutions provider Biodit, coffee vending machines operator Breaktime, software company Methodia, real estate online platform Properati, data analytics provider Content Insights, ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development