Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 17 Au
- Arco Real Estate cap hike on Sofia bourse fails amid low interest - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 17 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria-registered real estate investment trust (REIT) Arco Real Estate [BSE:28R], majority-owned by Estonian real estate company Arco Vara, said on Wednesday its planned capital increase to up to 30 million ... read more »
- Fri, 26 Au
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly lower, turnover edges down - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 26 (SeeNews) - Share indices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) closed in mostly negative territory on Friday, amid slightly lower turnover, bourse data showed. Turnover on the regulated market fell to 421,000 levs ... read more »
- Thu, 18 Au
- FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016 - Novinite.com
- Real estate investment of non-residents decreased to EUR 26.1 M for the first six monts of 2016 from EUR 36.5 M in the same period of last year. The largest inflow of real estate investment came from Norway – EUR 4.7 M, Russia and the UK followed with ... read more »
- Thu, 18 Au
- Bulgarian REIT FairPlay Properties plans warrants issue - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 18 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian real estate investment trust (REIT) FairPlay Properties [BUL:6F3] said on Thursday it has decided to issue warrants worth 232,000 levs ($60,000/50,000 euro) as the proceeds would go to finance future ... read more »
- Thu, 11 Au
- Stress tests show Bulgarian banks don't need state support -centr... - Reuters
- SOFIA, Aug 11 None of Bulgaria's banks require state support but some will need to raise capital or sell assets to bolster their capital buffers, the central bank said on Thursday after stress tests on lenders. The health check was the first by the ... read more »
- Thu, 25 Au
- Sofia bourse indices end higher, turnover more than doubles - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 25 (SeeNews) - Share indices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) closed in positive territory on Thursday, amid higher turnover, bourse data showed. Turnover on the regulated market rose to 519,800 levs ($300,000/265,600 ... read more »
- Thu, 11 Au
- Bulgaria's UNESCO Boss Joins AFP's Top Women List - Balkan Insight
- In January, the Bulgarian investigative website Bivol.bg reported that Bokova and her family recently bought real estate in Manhattan worth more than $3 million. She admitted the purchases, saying that they were possible because of her and her husband ... read more »
- Wed, 17 Au
- FDI into Bulgaria drop 18.7% y/y in H1 - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 17 (SeeNews) - The flow of foreign direct investments (FDI) into Bulgaria dropped by an annual 18.7% to 778.4 million euro ($877 million) in the first half, the central bank, BNB, said on Wednesday. In relative terms, FDI was ... read more »
- Wed, 17 Au
- Bulgarian National Bank publishes results of asset quality reviews and stress tests of the Bulgarian banking system - Lexology (registration)
- While stress tests provide valuable information regarding the resilience of a bank in downturn situations, the AQR represents a real breakthrough for the investment community, as it provides a detailed picture of the state of the Bulgarian banking ... read more »
- Tue, 23 Au
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly lower, turnover doubles - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 23 (SeeNews) - Share indices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) closed in mostly negative territory on Tuesday, amid higher turnover, bourse data showed. Turnover on the regulated market more than doubled to 546,900 levs ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development