Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Tue, 04 Oc
- Bulgaria 'Ignoring N-Korea Illicit Real-Estate Deals' - Novinite.com
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria 'Ignoring N-Korea Illicit Real-Estate Deals' As a resulf of the deals, the regime of Kim Jong-un thus receives remittances from Bulgaria-based diplomats who import much needed hard currency into the Asian country, South Korea alleges. read more »
- Wed, 05 Oc
- Yonhap: Bulgaria under fire for ignoring North Korea's illicit real-estate business activities - Focus News
- Sofia. North Korea has been generating hard currency through illicit real-estate dealings in Bulgaria, diplomatic sources said, raising calls for Sofia to intervene amid global efforts to choke off sources of revenue for Pyongyang's nuclear and missile ... read more »
- Wed, 26 Oc
- Bulgaria stock mkt turnover triples on trade in Chimimport, Balkan and Sea Properties - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), October 26 (SeeNews) - Diversified conglomerate Chimimport [BUL:6C4] and real estate fund Balkan and Sea Properties [BUL:5H4] together generated 70% of the turnover on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange on Wednesday. Total stock ... read more »
- Tue, 25 Oc
- Fibank leads Bulgarian blue-chip gainers, SOFIX rises - SeeNews
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT [BUL:5BU] led the blue-chip decliners, falling 1.62% to 2.007 levs, as 1,715 of its shares changed hands. Chimimport [BUL:6C4] was the most traded blue chip on Tuesday, as 52,332 shares changed hands at an average ... read more »
- Thu, 27 Oc
- Neochim leads blue-chip decliners, SOFIX down 0.1% - SeeNews
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT [BUL:5BU] was the top blue-chip gainer, adding 1.17% to 2.074 levs, as 2,551 of its shares changed hands. The blue-chip SOFIX index fell by 0.10% to 517.52, after adding 0.09% on Wednesday. The broader BGBX40, which ... read more »
- Wed, 26 Oc
- Bulgaria Named Most Attractive Country for Automotive Industry - Survey - Novinite.com
- Low labour costs, EU membership, proximity to clients and producers, low real estate costs, low electricity prices, and tax incentives when doing business in regions with high unemployment rate have been pointed as advantages. "Challenges", on the ... read more »
- Wed, 28 Se
- Bulgaria's Speedy seeks regulatory nod to acquire assets of Sofia-based Vienna Real Estate - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), September 28 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian express delivery company Speedy [BUL:0SP] has filed for approval to acquire assets of Sofia-registered Vienna Real Estate [BUL:VREA], the country's competition regulator has said. The deal is not ... read more »
- Wed, 19 Oc
- Elana Agrocredit boosts Sofia bourse turnover, Industrial Holding Bulgaria top blue chip performer - SeeNews
- Diversified conglomerate Industrial Holding Bulgaria (IHB) [BUL:4ID] led the blue-chip gainers. IHB closed 4.77% higher at 0.856 levs with 1,000 shares changing hands during the trading session. Real estate investment fund Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] ... read more »
- Mon, 03 Oc
- PRESS DIGEST - Bulgaria - Oct 3 - Daily Mail
- CAPITAL DAILY - About 73,000 Russians and 30 Russian companies have purchased real estate in Bulgaria in the past 10 years, mainly along the Black Sea coast, property registry showed. -- Commercial banks' profits exceeded 1 billion levs ($574.42 ... read more »
- Wed, 26 Oc
- Quarrying and real estate firms in Malta top 'high-growth' bu... - MaltaToday
- In 2014, the highest contributions of high-growth enterprises to the total number of employees were recorded in the United Kingdom (19.3%), Ireland (19.1%), Bulgaria (18.0%), Hungary (17.9%), Malta (17.5%) and Latvia (17.4%). In contrast, the lowest ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development