Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Mon, 26 Se
- Fitch assigns 'BBB' to Bulgaria's UniCredit Bulbank, outlook negative ... - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), September 26 (SeeNews) - Fitch Ratings said on Monday it assigned a long-term issuer default rating (IDR) of 'BBB', a support rat. read more »
- Wed, 21 Se
- Russian MP Tolstoy Describes Statement About Bulgaria As Humourous - Novinite.com
- Tolstoy specified that he had merely pointed out the fact that Russians purchase actively real estate on the territory of Bulgaria. “There is nothing wrong with that and it was not my goal to offend Bulgaria or Bulgarians in any way. I am surprised by ... read more »
- Fri, 16 Se
- Hungary, Bulgaria offer citizenship to foreign investors in exchange for state bonds - Daily Sabah
- He also said there is no language obligation for citizenship, which is received without taking any exams. "By doubling the amount of investment, you can receive Bulgarian citizenship and an EU passport within two and a half years instead of five. Real ... read more »
- Fri, 16 Se
- Jan-July FDI into Bulgaria drops 14.8% y/y - SeeNews
- The largest FDI inflow into Bulgaria in January-July 2016 came from the Netherlands, 199.1 million euro. Luxembourg followed with 145.1million euro and the UK came in third with 128.1 million euro. Real estate investments by non-residents totalled 51.6 ... read more »
- Fri, 16 Se
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly higher, turnover falls - SeeNews
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT [BUL:5BU] was the most traded blue chip on Friday with 56,490 shares changing hands at an average price of 1.900 levs. The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of the real estate investment trusts, decreased by ... read more »
- Fri, 16 Se
- For those with intellectual disabilities, help getting a job - Christian Science Monitor
- The two founded Maria's World Foundation in 2012, and they bought real estate in Sofia, the Bulgarian capital, for the organization. Their target audience is those who are 18 or older, and much of the foundation's activity is focused on helping ... read more »
- Mon, 26 Se
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly higher, turnover falls - SeeNews ... - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), September 26 (SeeNews) - The share indices of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) closed mostly in positive territory on Monday, amid ... read more »
- Mon, 12 Se
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly lower, turnover doubles - SeeNews
- Bulgarian real estate investment trust Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] was the most traded blue chip company on Friday with 31,723 shares changing hands at an average price of 2.037 levs. The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of the real estate ... read more »
- Fri, 09 Se
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly higher, turnover rises - SeeNews
- Bulgarian real estate investment trust Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] led the blue chip decliners, falling 0.20% to 2.036 levs as 6,143 shares changed hands. Central Cooperative Bank [BUL:4CF] was the most traded blue chip company on Friday with 9,500 ... read more »
- Fri, 02 Se
- Sofia bourse indices end mostly higher amid flattish turnover - SeeNews
- Resort operator Albena [BUL:6AB] was the top blue chip gainer, increasing 3.99% to 52.000 levs as 787 shares changed hands. Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT [BUL:5BU] led the blue chip decliners, falling 2.59% to 1.880 levs as 10 shares changed hands. read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development