Poseidon I - Happiness is a sum of many little things!
Development for sale near Kassandra, Chalkidiki region. Poseidon I is located in Poseidi, a picturesque seaside village in the southwestern part of Kassandra, the first peninsula of Chalkidiki. For many years now Kassandra has been a very popular tourist d...
Olympus Residential Cartier - Touch the sea. Feel the luxury. Live in privacy!
Development for sale near Polygyros, Chalkidiki region. Located in the Northern part of Greece, with innumerous sandy beaches and outstanding natural surroundings, Chalkidiki has been established over the years as "Greece's Secret Paradise", a very attract...
Luxurious apartment in the heart of Xanthi!
Individual apartment for sale in Xanthi, Xanthi region. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor in an apartment building which stands 400 meters away from the city center. It comprises of 3 bedrooms, living room with open plan kitchen and a fireplace, ...
last 10 for sale
- Fully furnished new house for sale in a closed complex
- Complex "Prista" - An excellent complex, just a minute from the beach
- „South Pearl Residence” - Turn a purchase in the complex into an investment of a lifetime!
- Apartment for sale in Varna, Troshevo quarter
- One-bedroom apartment in a charming complex, near the sea
- Penthouse in prime location with fantastic sea views and large balcony
- Lazur 2 - Your place for relax
- Two plots of land for profitable investment
- White Water Villas - Beautifully presented villa complex creating space, light and panoramic sea view
- Wed, 01 Fe
- Prime assets to drive Bulgarian real estate market in 2017 - Forton - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), February 1 (SeeNews) - Trading in prime assets is expected to dominate the Bulgarian real estate market in 2017, Forton, a strategic partner of Cushman&Wakefield for Bulgaria and Macedonia, said on Wednesday. "[...] If the expected ... read more »
- Thu, 09 Fe
- Vesela Ilieva: Property Purchases for Investment Purposes Increased in Bulgaria in 2016 - Novinite.com
- The last year was interesting, rich in trends, dynamic when it comes to the Bulgarian property market, Vesela Ilieva, Еxecutive Director of Unique Estates, has told Novinite. Ms Ilieva, who works at Bulgaria's first luxury real estate brokerage company ... read more »
- Mon, 27 Fe
- Sopharma leads Bulgarian blue-chip gainers, all indices rise - SeeNews
- The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of the real estate investment trusts, edged up by 0.07% to 107.54 points. The index closed 0.23% lower on Friday. The BG TotalReturn30 index, in which companies with a free float of at least 10% have ... read more »
- Thu, 23 Fe
- Trade in Advance Terrafund boosts Bulgarian bourse turnover, SOFIX falls - SeeNews
- SOFIA (Bulgaria), February 23 (SeeNews) – Real estate investment trust (REIT) Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] generated more than half of the turnover on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday, bourse data showed. Advance Terrafund generated ... read more »
- Wed, 22 Fe
- Business Park Sofia Further Strengthens Its Position in the Bulgarian Office Market - Yahoo Finance
- Arco Real Property Holdings, a joint venture between Arco Capital and Deutsche Asset Management's DB Private Equity & Private Markets group, has decided to develop and construct a new office building in BPS. The investment volume for this new building ... read more »
- Tue, 14 Fe
- Industrial Capital Holding leads Bulgarian blue-chip decliners, share indices fall - SeeNews
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund [BUL:5BU] rose the most among the blue-chip companies, adding 1.09% to 2.225 levs as 30,000 shares were traded. BSE's total stock trading turnover increased to 3.14 million levs ($1.7 million/1.6 million euro), from 83,200 ... read more »
- Fri, 24 Fe
- Holding Varna leads Bulgarian blue-chip gainers, SOFIX edges up - SeeNews
- Construction company Trace Group Hold [BUL:T57] led the blue-chip decliners falling by 2.61% to 4.670 levs as 689 shares changed hands. Real estate investment trust (REIT) Advance Terrafund [BUL:6A6] generated the largest turnover on the BSE for a ... read more »
- Fri, 17 Fe
- FDI inflow into Bulgaria shrinks 59.7% in 2016 - SeeNews
- Most of FDI into Bulgaria in 2016 – 135.6 million euro - originated in Luxembourg. The Netherlands followed with 128.1 million euro and the UK came in third with 118.1 million euro. Real estate investments by non-residents totalled 54.9 million euro in ... read more »
- Wed, 01 Fe
- Chimimport leads Bulgarian blue-chip decliners, SOFIX falls 1.41% - SeeNews
- The BG-REIT index, which tracks the performance of the real estate investment trusts, increased by 0.01% to 107.35 points on Wednesday. On Tuesday, the index edged down 0.09%. The BG TotalReturn30 index, in which companies with a free float of at ... read more »
- Mon, 27 Fe
- Russia's VTB plans to slim down in Europe, keep London as hub - Business Insider
- That's some countries in Eastern Europe, Bulgaria, Serbia, former Yugoslavia in general." ... VTB currently has deals in India in technology, media and telecoms (TMT) and is monitoring the real estate and metallurgy sectors, Soloviev said. In Russia ... read more »
- Tourism in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria and its unique tourist product
- Discover the secrets and the beauty of the Bulgarian mountains
- Spa tourism in Bulgaria
- Cultural tourism in Bulgaria
- The demand of hotel accommodations in the Bulgarian biggest cities is getting higher
- Varna’s Planetarium is among the famous attractions of the sea capital Bulgaria
- Varna’s Museums
- Bulgaria breaks par
- Mineral springs are Bulgaria’s greatest natural asset
- The hotel industry in Sofia enters enters a new stage of development